2 Charm Packs (50 Pieces each)
Fabric for Handle
*Backing is not included in kit*
Assembling Quilt Top:
1. Arrange Squares in desired order. Note: There are 4 pieces for each print.
4. Assemble quilt as normal. Backing and batting are not included, but binding is included in the kit materials. To quilt, we used a simple zigzag stitch across the rows.
1. From the orange, cut two 6×6″ squares and two 3×44″ strips. Iron.
3. Fold top of the square down about 1″ and press. Then take bottom of the square and fold up about 1 1/2″ (enough to just overlap the top piece to create your pocket) and press.
4. Sew sides and clip corners before turning.
1. Then take your two 3×44″ strips and fold in half long ways with right sides together. Sew down the one side with a 1/4″ seam.
2. Turn and iron strips with the seam in the middle. Top stitch down both side of the strip.
Placement of Pocket and Handles:
To determine the placement, we folded the quilt and pinned the pockets and handles to our quilt. We did a U shaped stitch on the handles and stitched only the sides of the pocket to the quilt.
This quilt is great for young kids to learn and play! It takes the age old matching game to a new level. You’ll have just as much fun making this quilt as they will playing with it!